Have you ever heard of sand pimples?
Maybe some of you are still unfamiliar with the mention of this type of acne. Or maybe you are experiencing it, but it's new bro if its name sand pimples.
Well, if your face is again invaded by a small group of pimples that are similar in color, here it closes together Hipwee Tips let me understand the subtleties, even the way to get rid of it.
1. Sand pimples are the same as regular zits, but they tend to be small in size with fat and dirt
In medical language, acne is often called moderate grade acne. Sand pimples can form from a collection of white blackheads that appear on a face spot. It can also be papules (pimples in the form of small red spots) and also pustules (small red pimples with pus inside). Most people experience it on the cheeks and forehead or T zone, where oil production is far more. Sand pimples are indeed similar to beruntusan, only can be inflamed and hurt when touched.
2. This sand pimple spreads easily, keep your dirty hands away from your face, huh!
Although these pimples like to appear on the cheeks or forehead, do not ever squeeze pimples to forcibly remove the contents, or the pimples will spread everywhere. Basically, acne is formed from the buildup of facial oil, fat under the skin, and dirt that clogs the pore. Well, squeeze sand pimples this can also affect the amount of spread quickly.
3. Lack of maintaining facial cleanliness including lazy cleaning makeup become the main cause
As with acne in general, sand pimples also appears due to the accumulation of dirt in the pores of the face that is not cleaned and then inflamed. Remnants makeup which sticks to the face and mixes with the skin's natural oils can clog the pores of the face. If you are lazy to clean your face, this sand pimple can appear.
4. Incorrect use of products skincare or cosmetics can also cause sand pimples that come in groups
If sand pimples suddenly arise after you use certain products, it could be because your skin doesn't match. Moreover, if the product you are using has a high oil content, there is even more oil buildup on your face. Mending just stop using it immediately.
5. The influence of hormones and stress also contributes to the emergence of sand pimples whose texture is similar to this drop
The increase in the hormone testosterone which can trigger oil glands in the skin is also one that can cause it sand pimples. This hormone is produced especially during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause. Not to mention if the stress has hit, just be careful. The habit of allowing dirty bangs or the use of an unclean helmet can be the cause of sand pimples on the forehead.
6. Sand pimples can be treated with drinking drugs and ointments that the doctor has prescribed
Acne sand is usually treated with a drinking acne medication that is prescribed by a dermatologist, such as doxycycline, minocycline, tetracycline, or erythromycin. These antibiotic drugs are often used because they do have antibacterial properties. While topical drugs usually use products that contain salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinoid creams.
7. In addition to seeing a doctor, you can also deal with pimples on the face in various easy ways below
- Clean skin with acne every day. Use a mild, non-hard cleaning cleaner.
- Don't forget to always use sunscreen that matches your skin, especially if you use creams or acne medications. Because the cream or acne medication that you use can make you sensitive to sunlight.
- Wash regularly. Greasy and dirty hair when exposed to the face can make acne worse.
- Do not squeeze or rub zits with your hands or other tools to prevent infection or more pimples to spread.
Before taking treatment, it's good to always consult a dermatologist to find out the exact cause of it sand pimples that invaded your face. With the right diagnosis, it will help you to get effective treatment. Hopefully you will quickly recover your sand pimples!
Useful Articles and Entertaining Others